Making Pinehurst a Better Place For All of Us
Any person over the age of 21 who resides in or owns property in the Village of Pinehurst or its extraterritorial jurisdiction is considered a member of the Pinehurst Civic Group. For 2017 and the foreseeable future, annual dues are not planned.
As a member you can expect:
- Representation of your views on important issues to Village and County authorities
- Opportunity for active involvement in our community through participation and volunteerism
- Opportunity to be heard on community-wide issues important to you
- Periodic newsletters and / or E-bulletin updates on activities of the PCG
- Open invitation to attend periodic volunteer or general membership get-together forums and the organization’s
- Annual Meeting usually held in in the Spring
Click here to join our e-mail list and stay up to date on Civic Group events and issues, or complete the membership application form and mail to Pinehurst Civic Group, PO Box 1201, Pinehurst, NC 28370.
Interested in being a member of the Civic Group Board of Directors?
Complete the Board of Directors application form and give to any current director or mail to PO Box 1201, Pinehurst, NC 28374.
This committee will be responsible for designing and staging the four or five events we plan to have. They will be similar to the Expo, Forum, Debate and Annual meetings we hosted in 2017.
This committee will be charged with continuing the growth in membership. The committee is starting to meet to discuss ideas for increasing our presence and voice within the many neighborhoods of the Village. Our mantra of to inform and to involve dictates that we have even a larger base of members.
This committee will focus on keeping our members abreast of what is current in the Village and the County that may impact us. We want to be sure we are communicating what you care about and in as much detail as we can without overdoing it- a delicate balancing act.
This committee will be staying on top of the various issues facing the Village- many of which were raised during the recent election. Water, traffic, development, tax rates are only the start of the things that this committee will be focused on.